We are on prowl of best talent who are self motivated to grow with an emerging set up. If you want to rub shoulders with expert professionals, you can apply online or send us your updated resume. Currently, we are hiring for below mentioned openings.
Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Position: Senior Level
- Shift Timing: 2nd Shift
- Location: Karachi
- Industry: IT/BPO
- Salary Range: 150 to 200k (negotiable)
Objectives of this Role
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and provincial requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- 8+ years in human resources or recruitment, preferably in similar environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to email@example.com latest by 25 July 2022.